29 September 2011

Day 2, I am ready to fucking punch someone.

 "I am a military girlfriend, there is no ring on my finger that symbolizes our
commitment. I hope every day that he will be able to call, because a 30
second phone call can bring the greatest spectrum of emotions...smiling
with tears in my eyes from so much joy and pain. My relationship is based
on a brief communication where "I love you and I am okay" speaks more than
volumes and gives me the strength to keep going."


I'm not sure why I am so angry, but I am pissed. I'm pissed at everything....I'm pissed
because I'm lonely, I'm pissed because I miss him, and I'm pissed because I can't talk
to him. Today was my first day back to school since he left and I'm even pissed about
that. I guess I am so mad because there is no guarantee that he will come home to me,
although I trust that he will. The thought of eventually being able to fall asleep in his
arms is the only thing that is getting me out of bed in the mornings. I want him to be proud
of me and what I've accomplished when he gets home. I want him to be as proud to call
me his girlfriend as I am to call him my boyfriend. I love my Airman, and I miss him
desperately already....8 weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment