04 January 2012

Day 25, it's constant irritation.

I find myself getting constantly irritated with my bf, I know he is busy, I really do.
But is it that hard to text me back when he is off duty? I seriously get irritated with
him, it's ridiculous for him to take hours to text me back while he is off duty. I
know that he wants to spend time with his friends and such, but damn..I wait
all damn day to hear from him. I want to say a special thank you to the ladies who
emailed me last night with useful information about marraige in the USAF, it was
a big help!! I'm also doing a little research on my own, and I will be putting a
blog up with the information that I find here in a few days!! I'm getting super
excited about planning my trip to Lackland (the second time!!), I can't wait
until I get to order all of my tickets and such. :) I've had a few ladies email
me from addresses that have return emails blocked, so I am sorry if I haven't
replied, but I kinda can't. If you don't hear from me, send me a message on
facebook. :) As always, you can email me at: diaryofanairforcegirlfriend@aol.com
or check out The Diary's facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/diaryofanairforcegirlfriend
or now you can even follow me on twitter: @willis_lacey
Thank you for all of your continued support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment