22 November 2011

Day 56, San Antonio bound today. :)

I'm so excited!! I can't wait to get into my hotel suite. :) It will be so great!!
I'm a little nervous about flying alone, but it's going to have to be okay. I already
checked in for my flight, and have my boarding passes. I will be uploading plenty
of pics in the next few days. You're going to get a full picture tour of my
adventures in San Antonio! I can't believe I'm going to get to see my Airman
tomorrow. I'm actually going to get alone time with him tomorrow. It'll be
so great. :) 8.5 weeks flew by, and I have so many people to thank for that!!
I couldn't have made it through this without all of the wonderful people in my
life. <3 Thank you so much everyone.
So, this is the room I rented...I wonder if it will actually look like this.


1 comment:

  1. where are you staying? im looking at rooms to book for my husbands graduation.

    ReplyDelete