07 November 2011

Days 39, 40, and 41, I'm in a terrible mood.

Despite the events of the past 48 hours, I had a great weekend. I should be in
a great mood today...but I've come to the conclusion that I have these feelings
that I need to get off my chest. I'm not sure if it's a smart idea, but whatever...
I have to do it anyways. I can't live with myself knowing that I haven't been
completely honest with my friends.This is my life and I'm not going to let anyone tell
me how to live it. I know this really has nothing to do with my boyfriend
who's at basic, and my apologies to my readers. I literally only talked
to him like 3 minutes yesterday, nothing great happened, nothing sweet
happened, we didn't have time to talk. He let me know that he won't be writing
 me this week. I realize that I sound like a bitch right now but for the time being I'm just
kind of numb, I have some serious shit going on in my life right now, so
my stress level is through the roof. I'm more than ready for this to be over with,
after Thanksgiving I should be able to piece together the shattered
remains I call my life. Well hopefully anyways. Remember, you can
always email or message me, it's completely confidential, but if you need
someone to talk to and you don't want me to know who you are, you
can make a fake email address and email me at Laceylovesdukex3@aol.com
I will try my best to help out, and prank emails will be ignored. My blog
isn't only to help females, despite the name. I HAVE had men email and
message me for advice, men who are with someone that is in the military,
and men that are in the military trying to make a relationship work.

No comments:

Post a Comment