14 November 2011

Days 46, 47, and 48, I'm officially on Ritalin

haha, I know that is completely unrelated to anything..but the stress of this whole
situation has thrown my ADHD all out of whack and now I'm 18 years old and
on freaking Ritalin. I understand how Ritalin works now, it fucks the kids up too
bad for them to be all hyper and jittery. yup, that's how it works. I hate this.
OMFG, I wanna go home and go to sleep, if this phone rings one more time I might
hurt someone, I seriously might need my ADHD symptoms to be in full swing for
me to be able to function at work. I'm going to flip out, right now...I am. But on the
plus side, I have 8 days until I fly to Texas! I am so excited. I didn't even get a phone
call this weekend, which really sucks...maybe he will get to call one day this week,
I'm not sure if he knows my new number yet, but hopefully his parents will give it
to him. I'm going this Friday to get the new iPhone, I'm excited. :) Yay for having
Siri to do stuff for me. :) I'm so excited about Texas!!! I need to pack my bags still,
wooooooo, I can't wait to get to San Antonio. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment