08 December 2011

Day 11, "You know what would make you feel better?"

Last night despite the fact that he was in a terrible mood, we talked for like an
hour and a half. He said that he is absolutely would not take me on a carriage
ride, so everytime he would start talking about how he is in a terrible mood,
I'd answer with: "You know what would make you feel better? Taking me on
a carriage ride." Although I am completely kidding, I could careless if he takes
me on a carriage ride, I was just giving him a hard time. So I think I'm pretty
much decided on sexy Mrs. Clause, almost every single email I got voted for
Mrs. Clause so I'm excited to go get my little costume. :) I do believe my
airman will love it. Of course he will love any outfit as long as I'm in it. :)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment