06 December 2011

Day 9, he apologizes...

This morning he called me and apologized for not being able to talk to me much. It was really sweet, it made my day...even though I am sick and couldn't even go
to work. I'm so excited....14 days. :) I hope I'm better by then, heading to the doctor
again today to go get some more testing done to see what is going on and why this
antibiodic isn't helping. I want some chicken noodle soup. Also, I want to address
something that has been bothering me. Military significant others (girlfriends AND
wives) should support each other, we are all fighting the same fight so why tear
each other down? All of our men are fighting for the same thing, so why are we
arguing amongst each other? Yes, I'm a military girlfriend, I'm not a wife, there is
not a ring on my finger. BUT I love my airman more than I love myself, I've been
with him for 4 years. It would KILL me if something happened to him just like it
would if I were his wife, it hurts me that we spend so much time apart just like it
would if I were his wife, I worry about him and his safety every single day just like
it would if I were his wife, and I love him with my entire heart just like I would if I
were his wife. So why are we spending so much time judging each other and sticking
our noses in the air? We're doing the same thing just in a different way. Thank you
everyone for all your continued support, as always feel free to email me at:
laceylovesdukex3@aol.com or contact me through our facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/diaryofanairforcegirlfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment