01 December 2011

Day 4, I HATE tech school, but I kinda love it.

It's hard getting used to being able to hear from him every day, because it's not very
dependable contact. We'll be talking and then he abruptly has to end the conversation
because he has to get something done. (details, pick up school supplies, ect.) He has
this newfound freedom and it scares the hell out of me, I know this is normal. I'm just
afraid he's going to do something stupid and mess his career up, or worse, our
relationship. It's really hard for me to accept that his job ALWAYS comes before me,
even though I've been around since before he started with the Air Force. I'm proud of
him, I'm proud of the sacrifices he's making to protect our country, but it is hard.
I love this man so I'm willing to endure it, the pain, the heartache, and even the lonely
nights. But that's all a part of being a military s/o, I have to put on my big girl panties
and deal with it. I have 19 days until he comes home for Christmas!! 19 days until
I get to cuddle with him OVERNIGHT, yes OVERNIGHT!!!! I will be able to lay
my head on his chest and sleep, I'll be able to play tug of war over the blankets again,
I'll be able to nudge him because his snoring is RIDICULOUS. I can't wait until
I get to ride in his truck and roll my eyes at his god awful singing. I love this boy,
and I'm so excited to see him again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment