19 October 2011

Day 22, almost half way there.

"While I sleep, I dream of you, and when I wake, I long to hold you in my arms. If anything, our time apart has only made me more certain that I want to spend my nights by your side, and my days in your heart."

I'm so ready for this to be over with, I've never been more excited about Thanksgiving, I think. Haha, I'm really nervous to find out what this special surpise is, he still hasn't broke and told me. But of course, he hasn't had many chances to tell me, I've only talked to him once since I found out about this "very special" surprise. I am so ready for his next letter or phone call, this long distance thing is just too hard for me. I am a big girl though so I am toughing this shit out, but to be honest, the whole distance thing just makes me doubtful. It scares me because I start to feel bad when I start having a good time without him here, I should be able to have fun without him here. I honestly feel like I shouldn't be having fun without him around, even though deep down I know that isn't true. Idk, I am so emotionally confused right now and in desperate need of advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment