01 October 2011

Day 4, I'm ready to see what the future holds

"I know my heart will never be the same,
but I'm telling myself I'll be okay.
Even on my weakest days, I get a little bit stronger."


I don't know why, but suddenly, I'm so excited to see what the future has in
store for us. Don't get me wrong, I miss him like crazy, and I still cry like a crazy
person, but I am so excited. I'm ready for that first letter from him to see if it had
the same effect on him that it does me. I can't wait to see him again, I can't wait to
get to jump into his arms again. I just hope he is looking forward to it the way I am.
I realize that I'm just barely into the 8.5 weeks, but I just know that it can only get
better from here because with every day that passes, I'm one day closer to
being safe in his arms again. <3 I love him without a single doubt, and all
this is going to do is make the both of us stronger.


No comments:

Post a Comment