24 October 2011

Days 25, 26, and 27, he's coming home for Christmas!

Yup, I am so excited, I not only get to spend Thanksgiving with my love, I will
also get to spend Christmas with him too...and trust me, I don't think I will be
leaving his side. I am so freaking happy right now....I can't wait until the next
phone call or letter...(speaking of, I got two phone calls this weekend, a 15
minute one and a 30 minute one. I also got a letter.) Contact with him is like
crack, I just can't get enough. I hate my job, it is sucking the life out of me.
And considering there isn't much life left in me to suck out, that is saying something...
I wish he would just come home, I would be so much happier. Last night when
he called, he told me to just bring all my stuff with me to San Antonio so I
could just live there because he doesn't want to be without me anymore.
How sweet, I guess there is no doubt that he loves me. I'm so excited to see
what the future holds for us. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment