31 October 2011

Days 32, 33, and 34, He called, and somethings wrong

"Without you in my arms I feel an emptiness in my soul, I find myself searching
the crowds for your face-I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help
myself."

He sounded awful on the phone, he sounded tired and beat down..poor thing.
It just really worries me because he has been so upbeat the entire time, I guess
the pressure is really starting to get to him...I hope he can stay stong, it hurt so
bad to hear him sound so pitiful. Is this normal? Do all the Airmen do this, do they
all get this stressed and tired right here in week 5? We're so close to the end of
this, only 22 days to go...I'm so afraid that he's just changed his mind about us.
God, I hope not....I'm so worried about him, I need him to stay strong, just for these
last three weeks, and then he can break, I'll be there then. I feel so helpless, like
seriously...I've never felt like this before, I just want to help him but I can't.
They took 6 hours off of his town pass, and now his debit card is messed up so
he's having to borrow money from people..I know he's under a tremendous amount
of stress, I just hope it gets better for him. I hope he knows that I miss him more
than anything and I'm honestly going crazy without him here. I'm just ready for this
to be over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment