28 October 2011

Day 31, I got two letters:)

"The reason it hurts so much to seperate is because our souls
are connected."

And he even drew pictures on there<3 I love my life, I feel so much
better now that I got more letters. &Last night I even got to see his face
because there are pictures of him up on the Air Force BMT website!
I feel so much better today, I just wanna dance! I'm extremely exhausted
today but I cannot wait until tomorrow and Sunday because I know there
is a chance that I will hear from him, it's going to be so great. 25 more days,
only 25...time is freaking flying, I already have butterflies...omfg, this is
ridiculous. I feel like doing backflips, this has been so hard but honestly,
looking back on it has made me realize that I wouldn't change a single thing;
this whole thing has made me a much stronger person, and it has made our
relationship virtually bulletproof. I'm so thankful that I have this website, and
I have SO FREAKING MANY people that are willing to support me,
please, do not stop, I greatly appreciate all of the emails and messages...
As always, feel free to email me at Laceylovesdukex3@aol.com or send
me a private message on facebook. Thank you so freaking much everyone<3

No comments:

Post a Comment